17 October 2011

Book News: One Minute to Midnight by Amy Silver

Amy Silver's third novel, One Minute to Midnight, is coming soon, on 24th November to be exact. I think the cover is adorable and I can't wait to read it. I loved Amy's last novel All I Want For Christmas when I read it in 2010, so I can't wait to see if this one lives up to it!
"For many years, beginning when she was 13, Nicole Blake spent every new year with her three friends: Julian, her first love, Alex, her best friend, and Aidan, her obsession. Together the four had partied hard, supported each other, and fallen in love. But then tragedy and betrayal tore the friends apart, and Nicole settled down to married life with Dom in London. But in the week running up to New Year's Eve 2011, Nicole and Dom are preparing for a trip to New York to meet up with Aidan and Alex for the first time in years. But with so much left unsaid and unresolved between them all, can they really return to their old friendship? And if they do, Nicole isn't sure she'll ever want to come home again."

No comments:

Post a Comment