22 October 2011

Irish Book Awards Shortlist Announced

The shortlist for the Irish Book Awards have been announced, and I wanted to share with the category that will of interest to me, the Easons Popular Fiction Award!

The shortlisted authors and books are:
  • Cecelia Ahern - The Time of My Life
  • Emma Hannigan - The Pink Ladies Club
  • All For You by Sheila O'Flanagan
  • Me and My Sisters by Sinead Moriarty
  • Love and Marriage by Patricia Scanlan
  • NAMA Mia! by Ross O'Carroll Kelly
Also I want to send my congrats to Casey Hill writing team Melissa Hill and husband Kevin for the shortlisting of their debut novel Taboo in the category 'Ireland AM Irish Crime Fiction Book of the Year', congratulations!

A book I also recently reviewed, The Lingerie Designer by Siobhan McKenna is also up for the 'Sunday Independent Best Newcomer of the Year' award.

Congratulations to all the shortlisted authors, best of luck!

You can check out the rest of the categories and nominated authors at the Irish Book Awards website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment