7 January 2013

Book News: The Last Time I Saw You by Eleanor Moran

Eleanor Moran's new book, and first with publishers Quercus, is due out this month, on January 17th to be exact (although the Kindle version is available right now). I love the cover, it's really pretty, and makes me curious to read the book as well. It sounds like a great read, and as I enjoyed Moran's last book, I'm looking forward to this one too.

"When Olivia Berrington gets the call to tell her that her best friend from university has been killed in a car crash in New York, her life is turned upside down. Her relationship with Sally was an exhilarating roller coaster, until a shocking betrayal drove them apart. But if Sally really had turned her back, why is her little girl named after Olivia? As questions mount about the fatal accident, Olivia is forced to go back and unravel their tangled history. But as Sally’s secrets start to spill out, Olivia’s left asking herself if the past is best kept buried."

You can buy The Last Time I Saw You as an eBook now or pre-order the paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment